Tuesday, January 14, 2014

paris: inspiration and pics from trip

Recently I had the opportunity to fly to France, all expenses paid... I thought I would show my inspiration for what I was taking to the city of love because, quite frankly, I want to look quite put together! He's what I'm thinking from my closet... but first some inspiration!

INSPIRATION


via 
love this simple/classic look

yes to chino's

booties (i believe rachel comey) + jeans + chunky sweater = perfection

i gotta keep in mind that it will be cold!

but at the same time, this is fabulous

i'm thinking that i'm going to pull out my pink "milk glass" sunglasses similar to these

via
love these zara boots (leather ankle boots with zip as they are called!)... may have to purchase these before i go!


via 
great makeup look and hair - gonna do this hair/makeup combo the whole time - just lots of mascara and bronzer and subtle waves

via
well maybe some dramatic curls too



via
love the just "lots of mascara" look - my favorite mascara is l'oreal voluminous // did i say love?


via
wish i had some chic luggage like this... but i don't - i do have this (referring to below) type of luggage, though!

WHAT I'M TAKING


via me
my personal Céline micro luggage tote in black - definitely will be my carry on

via me
okay i'm definitely taking my new allsaints and TOM wedge booties - both are very comfortable

what do you all think I should purchase while I am there? I'm thinking a Moschino belt perhaps...? yes?


via me 
i had to pick up some macaroons from Ladurée

via me... love this pic

No comments:

Post a Comment